Senior Demand Executive - Agency & Strategic Partnerships
Factual is in need of a Senior Demand Manager to focus on Agency and Strategic Accounts. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for mobile and location-based advertising. To succeed in this role, you must have experience with selling mobile advertising and working directly with agencies. The ideal candidate should also be well versed in mobile ad tech products and the differences between various platforms and products. Other requirements for the role include: assisting in developing account strategy and RFP responses, having a strong network of mobile groups within agencies, and demonstrable day-to-day client management experience. This position will report directly to Factual’s Sales Director of Agency & Strategic Accounts.
- This is an individual contributor, quota-carrying, strategic sales position focused primarily on the largest digital ad agencies and their clients.
- The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved, with the help of Factual’s support-team and management, in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic and long term partnerships.
- This position will focus on spending in-person time with agencies and clients, evangelizing Factual and location-powered advertising.
- One should enjoy taking a complex, and at times, technical set of capabilities and translating that into a compelling and solutions-oriented story for the marketplace.
- The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently, but cooperatively and enthusiastically, in what is still a “start-up environment.”
- This position will be responsible for building strong relationships and client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications and ensuring that client needs are met.
- Strategize with the Business Development, Product, and Data teams on custom opportunities for RFPs.
- Maintain a high level of internal and external client-service orientation and consistently delight customers.
- Must have a track record of hitting established media targets
- 7+ years of experience in digital advertising across sales and account management
- Demonstrable mobile advertising network at agency and brand level
- Superior communication skills including: face-to-face presentations, phone, and email
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to structure, negotiate and close large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Diligent work ethic, dependable and ethical
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Have an understanding of Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- BS/BA degree