Strategic Partner Manager, Europe
Factual’s mission is to make data accessible to everyone. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organization. To make this goal a reality, we end up taking on unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of brilliant people.
Factual is seeking a visionary, self-motivated leader to join our growing team in Europe. As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will play a major part in handling the management of existing strategic partnerships and developing new relationships with some of the world’s largest mobile advertising and technology companies.
You should possess a love for digging in and solving client business challenges and mapping those to existing or new solutions within the Factual portfolio of products. As a leader on our regional team, you will find ways to help our existing advertising technology partners like Google, Facebook, Twitter-MoPub, The Trade Desk, Turn, etc., reach their business objectives using Factual products and programs. You possess a solid track-record of success and have shown the ability to work cross-functionally in the development, articulation, presentation and closure of solutions that drive value for customers and Factual alike.
You will be responsible for the relationship and overall revenue performance of key partners. You will also assist in the process of developing new partner relationships. Through the use of strategic planning, quarterly business reviews, monthly in-person working sessions with accounts and numerous client engagements, you will reach and/or exceed quarterly revenue goals and management objectives. Additional responsibilities include day-to-day oversight of clients, handling the entire customer lifecycle, including support, where needed, in the initial agreements, on-boarding, on-going account growth, cross-sell and upsell. You will actively engage with clients to help them grow and handle their activation using a growing set of Factual’s solutions.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Define strategic account plans for the assigned set of customers, identifying revenue and partnership growth opportunities over a multi-quarter timeframe.
- Work with your customers to realize shared strategic account plans that contribute to successful and mutual growth.
- Work cross-functionally with our Demand, Partner Services, Product and Marketing teams, while driving value for accounts through a strategic, consultative approach.
- Identify new account opportunities, trends and issues to help grow the business based on customer needs.
- Use problem-solving and analytical skills to figure out how to maintain client satisfaction and deliver results.
- Represent the needs of top partners within the organization, and bring up issues and requests as needed.
- Maintain active engagement with clients across Europe through weekly, monthly and quarterly interaction.
- Evangelize Factual in the marketplace alongside the overall importance of location-data and services as a key component in advertising and technology strategy.
- Attend industry and client events to support new and existing business initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 6-7+ years in a client facing role, either from within advertising technology or from quantitative, client facing environments such as management consulting or finance.
- Strong knowledge of mobile ad technology, DSPs, SSPs, ad networks and the online advertising industry preferred.
- Experience with negotiating terms and running contractual processes.
- Familiarity with the data-as-a-service industry preferred.
- Flexible, startup mindset with shown success in rapidly changing environments and ability to juggle multiple client deadlines.
- Strong process, management, and analytical skills.
- Creative, independent problem solver.
- High level of motivation in reaching aggressive targets while also ensuring that the needs of partners are always kept as the top priority.
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience pitching both in person and over the phone.
- A real passion for mobile, location, data and how all three can improve user experience and consumer technology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required, MBA or relevant experience preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time to support pan-European partners
- An additional European language (French or German) would be desirable, but not a requirement.