Partner Services Manager, Europe
Factual’s mission is to make data accessible to everyone. We believe that high quality, accurate data should be accessible to every developer, entrepreneur, business, and organisation. To make this goal a reality, we end up taking on unusual problems with small, focused teams made up of highly motivated people.
We integrate with the largest players in the mobile advertising ecosystem. The Partner Services team works closely with these ad tech platforms and agencies to make sure Factual’s data runs seamlessly. We are looking for tech-savvy Account Managers to partner with our ever-growing customer base throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
In this role, you'll be a trusted advisor to our clients and partners by understanding their business goals, anticipating future needs and determining ideal solutions. You will evangelise, drive adoption and maximise the use of Factual products with our customer and partner base. You should enjoy working with agencies, advertisers and larger ad tech companies. Most importantly, you will have a strong comfort level with technology - you should love getting into the nitty-gritty of our products since you will be the liaison between our data/engineering teams and our clients. Ideally, you have experience in strategy and management (e.g. optimising the lifetime value of a customer) and customer operations (e.g. building and maintaining customer-focused metrics) is key. If you are a data enthusiast with a real passion for helping clients solve problems, we are eager to speak with you.
- Work closely with internal and external teams to understand customer goals and translate those into usage of Factual’s data solutions for advertising clients and strategic partners.
- Be the primary point of contact and manage all communications between customers, partners and internal teams in Europe.
- Promote growth in usage of our data through stellar customer service, growing relationships with clients, and ensuring that campaigns execute their goals
- Actively troubleshoot delivery issues by tracking campaigns and communicating regularly with clients.
- Train our strategic partners and agency clients on our products in order to help them answer RFPs and launch campaigns.
- Support activities including reporting, trends analysis, business updates, development of presentations and content for internal and external purposes.
- 4+ years’ experience in client or account management roles, ideally at a technology-focused or digital advertising company is required.
- Knowledge and experience in driving business objectives, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a bias for actively resolving issues.
- Inquisitive nature and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically about our clients’ needs and business goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision.
- A passion for Factual and our mission.
- Experience in the ad tech, mobile or data sectors is strongly preferred.
- BA/BS degree
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time in UK and Europe